Our Stored Power Davit is designed to offer a compact solution for the safe and efficient launch and retrieval of lifeboats and rescue boats. It is built for long term, reliable operation in a harsh and hazardous marine and offshore environment.
ACEBI has developed stored Power Davits for multiple applications : OFFSHORE, MERCHANT SHIPS, NAVY and MEGA YACHTS. The system is suitable for a safe and efficient launching and recovery of a fully-manned Lifeboat and its equipment.
Launching of the lifeboat or rescue boat can be performed either from inside the boat with a remote-control unit (supplied as standard), or from deck. Operation of the lifeboat or rescue boat is made through an electro-hydraulic driven system.
The Stored Power Davit system is designed to meet the latest IMO / SOLAS requirements, as well as the LSA Code and European Council Directive 96/98 on Marine Equipment (MED). Stored Power Davits are available in several models and sizes for ships and rigs, with capacities for lifeboats and rescue boats up to 23,000 kg.
- Accumulated power in case of blackout
- Independent / Plug & Play operation
- Suitable for every type of lifeboat / rescue boat
- Compliant with NORSOK R-002
- Very low height
- Special design for yachts and mega yachts
- Welded or screwed davit mounting
- Wave compensation on two arms
- Full manned lifeboat recovery