A-frame davits have been designed to be as lightweight and compact as possible. Our equipment is designed for long-term operation
under the severest and most extreme conditions, in a highly corrosive marine environment.
The A-FRAME RESCUE BOAT DAVIT is a freestanding deckmounted davit consisting of a base frame, davit arm, cylinders, winch and hydraulic power pack unit (which can be integrated on to the davit).
The system is suitable for safe and efficient launch and recovery of a fully-manned rescue boat in unfavourable conditions, with trim of up to 20 degrees and list of up to 25 degrees either way.
Since the davit’s safe working load and outreach are determined by the size and shape of the rescue boat, ACEBI has selected a limited range of standard designs that can be adapted to meet individual and specific needs.
The A-FRAME RESCUE BOAT DAVIT series meets the latest IMO/SOLAS requirements and LSA Code as well as the European Council Directive 96/98 EC on Marine Equipment (MED). The davits can be made compliant with the latest NMD 853 or NORSOK R-002 regulations upon request.
- Compact design
- Small footprint for easy installation on board
- Delivered as a Plug & Play unit, ready for immediate use
- Stainless steel HPU (Hydraulic Power Pack) unit is included ; all critical components are fully submerged in hydraulic oil
- Stainless steel for all shafts, piping, nuts and bolts up to M12
- Remote control push button box, for hoisting and emergency stop
- Easy access for periodic maintenance, service and repair, supported by clear labelling and detailed manuals
- Relatively low davit weight and deck load
- Screwed or welded mountings
- Hydro-pneumatic shock absorber
- Constant tensioning system
- Anti-pendulum system or dynamic arms
- Pivoting or sliding type
- Full pay load hoisting
- Compatibility with NMD 853 or NORSOK R-002 standards is possible
- Wireless remote control